Old August 19th 05, 01:50 PM
jmcquown

kilikini wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
He spent Wednesday and a good bit of yesterday with her at the
hospital. It seems she passed out and fell right on her face with no
hands outstretched to try to break her fall. She has a broken nose,
some bones in her face are damaged and her eyes are blackened and
swollen shut. The nurse found her on the floor of her apartment
Jill

Sorry to hear that, Jill, but it's better that she's in a
cared-apartment setting than back at her old house in Rochester. How
long would it have taken someone to find her at her old house? I'm
glad John brought her to Arkansas. My thoughts go out to the three
of you.

kili

Thanks, kili. Yes, it's a good thing he moved her to Arkansas. Lord only
knows how long it would have taken for anyone to find her. She wasn't
exactly friendly with her neighbors. I'm sure she'll be okay, will just
take some time.

Jill