Old February 26th 06, 07:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Cat repeatedly vomiting?

"Niel Humphreys" wrote in
message ...
"Phil P." wrote in message

"Niel Humphreys" wrote in
message ...
"Phil P." wrote in message

Thanks Phil. I just had a good look at the site Anna posted and he does

seem
to have a lot of the symptoms of CRF, I imagine this will show in his
bloodwork.

While you're getting his blood tested, have his T4 and urine checked at
the
same time.

Q is getting a lot better. The vet found a skin infection along his back
which he's been licking and creating addional hairballs and it looks like
one had got stuck. He is having treatment for that now and hasn't been

sick
in over a week & is putting on weight and being happy again.

Sadly it took my eye off my other old boy who has fallen ill and the
prognosis for him doesn't look good.

See my other post. Speak to your vet about a diuretic/nitro/potassium- I
think that will help his breathing.

Phil