Old January 19th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Da loo-wow on da beech!

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:22:29 -0500, Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau
wrote:

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 04:31:33 GMT, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

What an eggscellant idear!
Cinder

[The 'porter twinkles at Beauty and Cinder's home and a large, grey
Chartreux in a dark suit steps out. He takes a wallet out of his
inside pocket, strides up to the human and shows the human his badge
and ID]

Miaou! I eez zee Inspektor Jacques Chat-Clouseau of zee
Gendarmerie-Feline de la France, and am heer on official biznez!

Eet seems zat yew haff been a mean-mean hooman! Yur kitties tellz me
dat you starves zem, and zat you did not preeviously allow zem to come
on Community 'venturez!

Do I haff to arrest you and send you to zee Devil's Island to correkt
zees unakseptable behafior?

WHAT! An inspector! It's not the way they said... I have Beauty on
diet food because the vet said so. I'm not starving her. And Cinder
didn't attend last year because we didn't know about the adventures.
I'm innocent.
Sekretary John

he doesn't feed me enuf fudz. i'd be starvink if it werent for the
choonas on young iland.
beauty