Old January 15th 11, 01:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Thanks so much all you caring people!

da fakt dat ursef fized itsef when uresef figured it owt makez ursef a good
hoomin, OEJ
"rafflescat" wrote in message
Have just gotten back on to read posts. Please accept my grateful
thanks for all your help and concern regarding the jade plant and its
toxicity when nibbled by "in" cats. My jade plant has now been
transferred to my brother and SIL's house (a cat free zone) its a big
old plant and very handsome but if it's harmful to my cats it's
harmful to me. Poor old Jack was so, so ill. He's still old and
fragile, but he's no longer being violently sick and has no longer got
diarrhoea - simply by removing a plant! I'm so angry that I didn't
connect the dots and realise! DUH......
He's getting very special care n cuddles now! Not to mention his very
own grazing grass (courtesy of his Sekrit Santa AKA John Ross Mc
Master!) A special new blankie and a very repentant Meomie
brandishing treats!
Thanks to you all,

Bess.
Paws - this would have taken too long to have been written in scottish
meowchat, so please forgive.x