Old January 31st 12, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Hey Kitties

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 11:19:33 -0600, Gramby wrote:

Letz fine out when Miss Trudi's birff day iz anna haffa sprize pardi for
herself in a nu houze. Dere I lotza floor slaze for runnink, nice
plazes furr nappping and winnes ta look out.

Kan flurrscats gtet sum fudz tagether, we needz musik, da slo kine and
lots of kitties to bisit heslfz. Willow starting lists in her big
notebook of social events.

FluffyKitz will be glad to provide the food and drinks, and I think some
of the kitties in the Community might be willing to provide the music.
I've been hearing something that sounds like somebody strangling a
chicken coming out of the laundry room, so I think Ranger is teaching
himself to play the bagpipes. Sammy still plays the electronic piano, and
I can play Paw's old flute and the cello.

What other kitties can play musical instruments? We could put a band
together for Trudence's purrday party.

Amelia