Old June 29th 12, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_6_]

Default FIRE PURRS AND PRAYERS NEEDED

On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:56:06 -0700, "Auntie Kyla =^;;^=
wrote:

Hi

I am asking for loud purrs from the kitties here and prayers from the
humans
for all the wildfires in Colorado,
Utah, New Mexico, and Montana, even in California, in some places.
They say this is the worst wildfire in Colorado's history.
I just talked to my daughter in Aurora, Colo and they are about 60 miles
from Colorado Springs, where it is getting hit the hardest.
What they need is a good soaking rain to put these fires out.
That's what I'm asking for purrs and prayers and tail wags for.
I have always been so very scared of fires.

Love to all,
Auntie Kyla

Purrs fur da fires in Colorado, anna effury ware else, tu git putted
out, bery, bery soon.

lorelei

Fank yu sweet Lorelei. Your purrs wyl hulp lotz.

Luffs tu yu n yer nise Paw.

Auntie Kyla