Old July 1st 12, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_6_]

Default FIRE PURRS AND PRAYERS NEEDED

On July 1, 2:45 pm , "Auntie Kyla =^;;^= wrote
Hi

I am asking for loud purrs from the kitties here and prayers from the
humans
for all the wildfires in Colorado,
Utah, New Mexico, and Montana, even in California, in some places.
They say this is the worst wildfire in Colorado's history.
I just talked to my daughter in Aurora, Colo and they are about 60 miles
from Colorado Springs, where it is getting hit the hardest.
What they need is a good soaking rain to put these fires out.
That's what I'm asking for purrs and prayers and tail wags for.
I have always been so very scared of fires.

Love to all,
Auntie Kyla

Oh Anti Kyla wees purin! We just wish we cood send awl da rane fwum
Scatland tu put owt da fyres. We is howsumever purrin furry
lowd...hope dey hewp.
Gordon Kittiez

Thank you, Cleo , Sukie n Harry for your good wishes.
You still have rain there too? BOSH!! It is Summer.
It is cold and rainy here too, Across The Pond, near Seattle.
Thank you for your very loud purrs too. I know they will help.
Love to you and your humans.
Auntie Kyla