Old March 22nd 13, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default On the Beach

On 3/22/2013 11:38 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:
On Mar 22, 8:58 am, ann791 wrote:
On 3/21/2013 7:33 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Mar 19, 5:10 pm, Starr da Dogg wrote:
Lucy Lu walks up to Samanfa and Starr. "Hi, doggies. I never met doggies
before. You are both so friendly and kow how to play with kitties. Here,
let me toss the ball for you."

Lucy Lu

[A large and enthusiastic golden dog with permanent eye makeup gallops
after the ball, pounces on it, throws it into the air, then runs back to
Lucy Lu, drops the ball, and meows at her.]

Little Sammy watches with interest. She is a great spectator.

--
Will in New Haven

Sammy, I'm going to take the dune buggy for a drive. Would you like to
ride with me.

Samantha does her "yes, yes, I want to go out" which also means "yes,
yes, I want some dinner (or a cookie)" dance for a second. But then
she realizes that she can _talk_ to these people and they, unlike
Mommy or Uncle Bill, will unnerstan her.

"Oh, yes, gneiss kitty, I lov goin for drifes."

--
Samantha

Lucy Lu helps Samantha buckle the safety belt. Lucy Lu starts off slow
until she get the feel for driving the dune buggy. Soon they are zipping
over the dunes.

Lucy Lu