Old October 21st 13, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Tribute: Cinnamon

Datz a furry bootiful tribyoot, Samwise.

Rebecca, sniffling just a little

"ann791" wrote in message
Samwise steps up to the podium.

Cinnamon was my fursister. She had to keep an eye on every thing that was
going on. She would always help mommy make the bed and wake mommy up in
the morning by standing near her head and headbutting her.

But she was really Paws girl. She was adopted from a shelter and was kept
in a large room with other cats. At first she was always watching for
other cats to steal her food. paw would sit by her on the floor and tell
her it was okay,that no one was going to take her food. From that day on
she was his girl.One of her favorite things was Paw taking her outside. He
would carry her around the yard and let her smell all the flowers.

She loved all the adventures with the other kitties. Her last adventure
was to the North Pole. She loved watching the kits play with the polar
bear cubs.

Four years ago her special sister Abby went to the bridge and they were
the best of friends. Now she is with her sister. We know she missed Abby
very much. I like to picture them curled up together sleeping in the sun
at the bridge.

Samwise