Old December 13th 03, 02:31 PM
Priscilla Ballou

In article ,
"Justin Clarke" wrote:

I've just lost my beloved cat Squirm after 7 years. She truly was my best
friend and her sudden loss feels more than I can bear. I keep expecting her
to turn up at the front door or see her sleeping on the couch. The thought
of never seeing her again is so devastating that I can't stop crying. Why do
our little friends have to be taken from us? How will I ever get over this?

I'm so very sorry for your loss. It will take time to get over the
worst of it, and I suspect there will be a part that never is gotten
over. Let yourself grieve. It's ok to cry. A broken heart needs to
bleed before it can begin to heal.

Priscilla