Old December 13th 03, 06:26 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 23:34:52 +1100, "Justin Clarke"
wrote:

I've just lost my beloved cat Squirm after 7 years. She truly was my best
friend and her sudden loss feels more than I can bear. I keep expecting her
to turn up at the front door or see her sleeping on the couch. The thought
of never seeing her again is so devastating that I can't stop crying. Why do
our little friends have to be taken from us? How will I ever get over this?

Justin

Justin, I am so sorry for your loss.

I can't answer "why", but I can answer "how". You need to grieve.
Don't feel badly about crying; it really does help and it is necessary
for the healing process. Know that one day you will feel better
again, and that although you will never forget Squirm, there will come
a time when you realize that you are thinking of her with a smile and
not with pain.

You might want to check out http://www.petloss.com for further help.

Blessings,

Ginger-lyn