Old May 19th 05, 08:29 AM
Miss Violette

I wuuld snach it buutted hersef goezta a resturant anna duzint bring minesef
any, Furry sayed dey iz tootoo compplex fur hizsef ta make so dey goez out
anna den iz meanmean anna comez home anna talkz 'bout dem, Tiger, lookin sad
anna inocent fur hiz ladylove ta see the look dat getz hizzsef extra canned
fud
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Wed, 18 May 2005 05:33:29 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

Her knowz I needz low pointy fud, butted her iz gettin so fond of it her
might take itsef from minesef, Her iz eatin dat fud efury week now,

Tiger,
envious of soft and her suchiz anna pekin duck

I finks dat yu iz faster dan any hooman - haf yu tried snatchin won
or two reel fast, den lukin innocent?

Tell Anti Soft dat where we livz dere is lotsa restaurantz an markets
dat haz dem pekin duckbirdz hangin in da windowz!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/18/2005 9:46:20 AM