Old September 13th 05, 05:55 AM
badwilson

Default 180 degree about face belly up cat flip

Vino was sitting alongside me on the couch with his back to me. I was
casually petting him on his back haunch as I was watching TV. All of
a sudden he did this 180 degree about face belly up flip where he
turned all the way around to face me and went belly up in the same
lightning fast move. He assumed an attack pose on my hand, claws
grasping and jaw open. Only he wasn't even really touching me. It
was all for show.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown