Old December 28th 09, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

Default I Gotted Owt!!!

ifin her wuz lowed deze wuld purbli make her tummy hurt aniway, anna we kant
realli be to upsetted wif demz aza big hoominz in charge of dem iz purti
uselezz alzo, we keepz hopin dey mofez away, tiger

--
Have a great day
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Dec 27, 8:21 pm, "Stormmmee" wrote:
i am sure that tiger chester and OEJ would pass, i just don't want to
encourage it because we have mean doggies and hidious small hoomins in our
out right now, soft

Mine fren Heather da Airdale Terroris luvs to beated up da meen
doggies butted she is no aLOUD too eat chilrun. looks "offstage" to
ask a question/nods Daddy Bruce sez shee is gnot allowed to eat even
hidious chilren. He is furry strik.

--
Wascal