Old October 6th 14, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball

On Monday, October 6, 2014 11:53:39 AM UTC-7, M Patterson wrote:
On Saturday, October 4, 2014 10:18:07 PM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca

Oh, my gudniss, datz only 4 dayz away! If nokittee objeckz, I will step in an be da Mistress uv Serrymoniez. Letz see, we will need:

--list of the deer departid -- Azad, iz yoo dere?

--a place to hav da ball

--catering -- I fingk Fluffykitz kan step in if nessysary

--dekkerating -- I fingk we still haz da rainbow-themed tabulclofz and fingz frum one uv owrown past JBs

--a gest buk

Az fur a place, Meowmie haz been lukkin at picherz uv Yosemite Valley in Catifurnia. Itz furry bootiful, wif kampin fur kittez dat likez da Out, an cabinz an a hotel fur kitteez dat likez da In. Itz far away frum citiez, so it gitz furry dark at nite an we wud hav a gud vyoo uv da Rainbow Brij. How duz dat sown?

Whut else duz we need?

Rebecca

I have a list, ma'am.

Azad

Oh, fangu, Azad! I wuz furry worried abowt dis. Yoo haz da most impurrtint part of da Ball. I furgit how we did it befur. Shud I make my welkummin speech, and den let yoo kall da namez, or duz I kall da namez, or whut? I wud be furry happee fur yoo to do it if yoo wantz to, but yoo kan deside.

Rebecca