Old October 6th 14, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball

On Monday, October 6, 2014 4:50:10 AM UTC-7, Community Kitties wrote:
Well one tiny mouse tail of a problem: Didn't Yosemite Valley BURN this past summer?? I remember reading about the BIG FIRE there and that it burned, burned, burned. As an alternative site what about the Grand Canyon, in AZ?!? We could then keep with the Pioneer theme, or maybe somewhere on the route to Salt Lake City Utah?!?

I think the Pioneer Theme is excellent and we can tell tails about the roles CATS played in in settling the West. Tomorrow night I will start to peak as my Full Moon and Magic of the Night power will be starting to peak. If you need a paw, you can have all four of mine. I will second the motion that you be the Mistress of Serrymoniee. Hopefully you have a wink-wink to escort you. This would be our 19th Annual Jellicle Ball if I am correct.

The Theme and Title of of Ball: The 19th Annual Jellicle Ball: "The REAL Story of How the West Was Won as told by a Campfire Cat Who Was There"

Misty, Mistress of the Night

Yoo furgitz dat kitteez iz majik! We kan make da vallee luk howefur we wantz it too. Da park ranger kitteez ashurz myownself dat dey will be reddy fur owrown impurrtint event.

Rebecca

[ An elderly cat leaves Chief Smith's House and walks towards Rebecca. ]

I was jus talin' wif my brother out on Catifurnia, and him reminded me

dat Cat Valley surfifed da Yosemite Fire wif no damage at all. Cat

Valley is one third in Yosemite, one third in the John Muir Wilderness,

and one third a dimension that's not accessable to hoomins (except

through kitty teleporters).

Da lakes and streams in Cat Valley were furry important to da hoomins

fighting da fire, and a lot of da aminals made homeless by da fire hid

in Cat Valley. A lot of dem are still dere, afraid dat dey won't be able

to find acceptable new homes in da parks. But it's not at all crowded,

so if youz want to hold da Jellicle Ball at Yosemite it is still

available through Cat Valley.

Wesa

Fangu, Wesa, Cat Valley sownz purrfeck! Iz dere a kleering whare we kan set up tabulz an kushinz an fingz (kuz we komoonitee kitteez duz luv to eet an be kumfy!)? We haz kitteez gittin reddy to bring owr fingz az soon az dey knowz whare to take dem.

Da aminalz da excaped da firez -- iz dey doin OK? Iz dere enneefing we kan do fur dem? Dey iz awl welkum to attend da Jellicle Ball az long az dey is respeckful and dey unnerstan dat we iz awl frenz at da Ball. Even if dere iz aminalz dat normullee eetz eech uther, we duz not do dat at da Ball.

Rebecca