Old May 25th 11, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default An old kitty could use some purrs

Purrs and prayers for da pore elderly kitty tew fynd uh ride n healing purrs
n prayers for her hoomin.
Luffs, Mosey, MeOwy, Pooky, Sqweex n Pipps n Auntie Kyla

One of the mailing lists my Paw is on is used to connect kitties an
doggies needing rides to new homes with humans willing to drive them. One
of the messages that came across the mailing list this morning caught my
Paw's eye. A 22 year old kitty is looking for a ride from Wyoming to
Utah!

I know that a lot of kitties everywhere need help, but since this kitty
is so old I'd like to request that we purr for this elderly kitty to find
the ride that she needs. Also for the kitty's human - they were both in a
very bad traffic accident. Kitty wasn't hurt but the human was, and can
expect many months of rehab.

Amelia