Old December 30th 07, 08:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner[_2_]

Default CAT

On Dec 29, 7:39�am, "David Mooney" wrote:
Hi everyone,

One of my cat (a 5-year old calico) has stopped using the cat box and does a
"Number two" on the floor next to the cat box and then does a "number one"
IN the cat box. What could be causing this behavior and how can it be
prevented? I have brand new Tidy Cats in the cat box. This cat has never
used anything bit the cat box now it doesn't. Why is that?

Thanks,
David Mooney

Number one, number two... which one's which...? I forgot..
I think queers actually do a number three..

IBen Getiner