Old July 15th 06, 10:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Where iz efurrykitty??

Tiger lukz atta can, thinkz to hizsef, anithin furma kan iz gud, he smilez
atta waitkitty, thank yourownsef, purleze takeit to owr rum anna bring more
glazzes fur owr furnd, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On 14 Jul 2006 12:50:28 -0700, Elizabeth's nimble, little paws typed:
gennle snippy
Monty turns to Mme. Anaïs and Tiger. "I am so sorry. This is my new
protogee, Dorotea Beatrice FitzThomas. She's remarkably talented
athletically - particularly at jingle-ball soccer - but so far just a
little lacking in social skills. Dusty, appologize to the gentlecats."

Somewhat shamefacedly, the kitten purrs. "I'm sorry, sir and madam
cat. I should have been more careful where I was playing." She looks
up at Monty. "But there wasn't anybody around for the longest time,
Uncle Montgomery, really there wasn't..."

[A bit startled, Anaïs regains her balance, and gently grooms the
kitten's neck furs] "Aren't you the cutest liddle kitten, Dorotea? I'm
sure that you'll find little friends here to play with you..." [as she
smiles at Tiger, thinking of Stormee]

[She hedbutts Montgomery] "It's so nice to see you again, Monty!
You're looking well and fit - have you been keeping out of trouble?"

"We're off to our room for a shrimp cocktail and nip-shampayne - in
fact, here's the wait-kitty now. Would you care to join us?"

[The wait-kitty, carrying a tray, pauses, then adresses Anaïs] "I'm
sorry, madam and sir, but the delivery of shrimp has yet to arrive.
Howefur, the Countess sent this in its place; I hope it will do."
[With that, he uncovers the tray, and in a crystal bowl of shaved ice
is a blue can with a fish on it and Cyrillic script.] "Ummmmm, Beluga!
Oh, yes, that will do *quite* well!"

"Will you join us, Monty?"
--
Purrs,