Old February 16th 15, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Happee annipurrsary to myown deer Toonya

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Sweetee, yoo lukz so bootiful! An yoo iz warin yurown hart's-desire
stone -- I still seez yurown face when I lukz into it.

I haz arranjed sumfing speshul to git ussez to da resturant. Pleez step dis
way...

[Sundance and Pi2nya go to the end of her driveway where their transport is
waiting. Actually, two choices of transport. One is a hot air balloon with
a basket that has sides low enough for a kitty to look over, but high
enough that they don't have to if they don't like heights. The other choice
is a sleek black limousine, sized for kitties, with extra-large windows so
the occupants can get a good view.]

Which wun wud yoo like to uze?

Sundance
Letz go dere in da balloon an luukowt ov da bazkit maybee wiff bynokularz?,
denn reeturn after dark in da Limmo.
I luff dat you ar soo sweet an thotful, Dere.

P2nya AKA Sweetee