Old July 28th 05, 06:07 PM
dgk

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:16:14 GMT, Ditty wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:57:14 -0400, dgk
wrote:

Any suggestions appreciated.

Talk to your vet about a sedative of some sort to make the cat sleepy.
I have occasionally given a 4 mg tablet of chlorpheniramine (an
antihistamine recommended by my vet for allergies) to one of my cats
who tends to get restless at night. It works pretty well.

My other suggestion is ear plugs. ;-)

I'd prefer to avoid drugs. Maybe though. Ear plugs however are not
such a terrible idea. I think I have some of those Flent Noise
Stoples, or something like that, that I once bought for concert going.
Likely still in the cabinet somewhere. Hard to believe that anything
is going to filter out the yowling. It is very penetrating.