Old March 24th 16, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Took me by surprise!

Persia (RB 2014) used to wake me up in the morning by gently tapping my
nose. It was an endearing gesture that always made me smile.

I adopted Buffy in June, 2015. You can imagine my surprise when she
woke me up by gently touching my nose. Wha-? Hey, have you been
communing with Persia? I couldn't help but giggle. I gave her some
lazy scritches and mumbled the time-honored mantra: "It's not time yet".
And, just like Persia, about 10 minutes later she did it again.
(queue Twilight Zone music)

Jill