Old March 25th 16, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default I sat outside

Buffy is an indoor cat. She will always be an indoor cat. I saw a 10
foot alligator today which reinforces the idea she doesn't need to be
roaming around outside.

However, it rained practically all year last year, from April through
November. I didn't get to sit outside and enjoy anything. Needed to
buy a rain slicker!

Today - The weather was great, it was mild and sunny. 75°F. The chair
cushions weren't soaking wet. Ah, what a nice day to sit outside.

Buffy had pretty much ignored me today after her furminator grooming
session. (She loves that.) She was sleeping in her kitty cradle. I
went outside with a book and a glass of wine. Talked with my SO on the
phone.

Buffy suddenly realized I wasn't right here. She sat at the glass door
meowing at me. I laughed. Sure, when I'm in the house you don't care.
When I sit outside, you want me to come inside. Nope. I enjoyed the
lovely afternoon. Then I came in and gave her some scritches. She's
taking a nap again.

Jill