Old March 28th 16, 09:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default I sat outside

On 3/28/2016 3:35 AM, Je�us wrote:
On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 18:52:18 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

On 3/26/2016 5:13 PM, Je?us wrote:
On Thu, 24 Mar 2016 20:06:15 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

Buffy is an indoor cat. She will always be an indoor cat. I saw a 10
foot alligator today which reinforces the idea she doesn't need to be
roaming around outside.

Speaking of such things, I watched a doco last night called 'The Story
of Cats'. At one point they showed a clip of a Jaguar stalking and
killing a full grown Caiman. killed it almost instantly with a bite to
the back of it's head. Amazing.

Yep, jaguars are extremely strong cats!

One would think Lions or Siberian Tiger... but nope.

They're strong, they're fast. They don't have to be the biggest cat to
be the strongest. They've honed those skills over a thousand years.

Jill