Old August 5th 03, 11:58 PM
Jennifer Thompson

Default Finding "the pee spot"

Hi all,

Haven't posted here in years....but anyway, I have question
for you kind folks.

I accidentally locked my female, Bonnie, in my closet for
the whole day. Didn't realize it until she started wailing
and scratching that evening when I returned home from work.
*sigh*

That was several days ago, and now *the smell* has started,
which tells me she peed in the closet whilst trapped - it
just didn't start to get smelly until now.

I have cleared out the closet, but cannot see any obvious
stain in the carpet. So I can't tell where she actually did
the deed. I know I can treat the spot with Nature's Miracle
once I find it, but I certainly can't douse the entire floor
of the closet with the stuff.

I've heard about using a black light or something to make
the pee glow? Is that true? Any advice for me here? My
closet is reeking now!

Thanks for any help!

Jennifer,
Bonnie (15 yr old DLH Tuxedo),