Old October 2nd 03, 06:40 AM
-L.

"Cheryl" wrote in message ...
In ,
Lauralai composed with style:
hi

Hi Lauralai.

i bought the shampoo today since petsmart didnt have any of
the zodiac spot on in, they should get it thrsday though and i
haven't used the shampoo yet because i may get the spot on zodiac
if it works fairly well and has no cases of harming animals. if
not i may have to take the vet in to the vet but i would rather
have that as a last resort

I don't know the answer to your question and hope someone else does
but it made me think about something. I wonder why Bayer can't market
Advantage in single tubes (especially the large dog size which you can
measure out and treat multiple cats) for those who can't afford 6
months worth at a time?

Some vets sell them this way. We did because we often used a single
tube during grooming.

-L.