Old April 24th 05, 09:35 PM
Mary

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 02:57:43 -0400, "Mary" wrote:

"-L." wrote in message
roups.com...

Are you coastal? I love that area of the country. I live in Portland,
currently.

And she's got the Payless Faux Birkenstocks and the humorless
attitude to prove it.

That's a pretty good line actually. But I think she's got a point.
Guns are waaaay overdone in this republic. These people who think
guns somehow add to their political freedom are nuts.

I am not pro-gun. I am pro-gun control if it could be done
effectively (meaning that it would deprive the bad guys of
guns too.) I intensely dislike guns, in fact.

I am not pro-gun. I am anti-idiot. Lyn is aggressively stupid.
I feel I must take a stand on this. We don't want it to spread,
now do we? The disease is rampant enough.