Old September 19th 06, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Furrst Dante-Versary

Kreisleriana wrote:
The shelter lady asked if I wanted to hold him, and I opened the cage
and scooped him out. He IMMEDIATELY snuggled right up into my
shoulder and started rumbling away, in that time-honored way known to
all smart kitties who've spotted a sucker and WANNA GO HOME.

I didn't remember hearing this part. I was wondering how you had
acquired him! What a ham.

Of course he has grown up, and has acquired a rather strange little
body, long and round, sort of like a sausage. He has lots of
nicknames, like Sausage, Cannoli, and my favorite, Roly-Poly, Ravioli.

I know that IOU you all new pictures, and I will try to take a few
this week.

Awwww, I want to see up-to-date pictures of your little sausage!