Old May 14th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Kweschun about smurgling techniques

On May 14, 2:52*pm, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
Mine Paw finks dat I am a unique kitty cuz of mineown special smurgling
techniques. I don't know if I iz really unique, so I fought I ought to ask
you guys if anyone else duz da same kind of smurgles dat I do.

I waits until one or bof of mine hoomans are in bed. Den I starts to
smurgle like any other kitty. But once I get started smurgling mineown
back legs gets moving. Mineown back legs walks in a circle while I is
kneading. I sort of turns on a circle while I smurgles. Iz usually makes
several full revolutions afore I is done. Since da hoomins is usually in
da way, mine behind end climbs up over da hoomin-lumps while I doing dis.
I gets lots of exercise dis way!

Den when I is done smurgling I show dat I is da Mighty BlanketMaster
Kitty, by pullin da blanket off da bed and into da hallway.

Ranger, yoo is da MAN. Der iz no wun wike yooo. Wee iz in aw ub yor
snurglitude.

--
WooToo