Old May 15th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

Default Kweschun about smurgling techniques

On Wed, 14 May 2008 13:52:06 -0500, Ranger Greykitten's nimble, little
paws typed:

Mine Paw finks dat I am a unique kitty cuz of mineown special smurgling
techniques. I don't know if I iz really unique, so I fought I ought to ask
you guys if anyone else duz da same kind of smurgles dat I do.

I waits until one or bof of mine hoomans are in bed. Den I starts to
smurgle like any other kitty. But once I get started smurgling mineown
back legs gets moving. Mineown back legs walks in a circle while I is
kneading. I sort of turns on a circle while I smurgles. Iz usually makes
several full revolutions afore I is done. Since da hoomins is usually in
da way, mine behind end climbs up over da hoomin-lumps while I doing dis.
I gets lots of exercise dis way!

Den when I is done smurgling I show dat I is da Mighty BlanketMaster
Kitty, by pullin da blanket off da bed and into da hallway.

Ranger
The Mighty Blanketmaster Cat

Wow! Dis is da most innerestink smurgling teknik dat I'fe herd ov!
While hez reedink in bed, I jus do happy pawz on da hoomanz belly wif
an arched back. Den I lays down by hiz side on my bak so dat my belly
furz is just unner hiz hand. He gets da hint an strokes mine liddle
belly!

An now you iz a BlanketMaster too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/14/2008 7:33:46 PM