Old January 18th 11, 07:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

Default Aye cood get used tew dis.

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 13:54:06 -0800 (PST), rafflescat
wrote:

Meomie held myneself down n used a bigbig tisshew dat wus wet tu wash
myne furz! Awl da way down myne bak n myne pawz n myne belly furz tu!
Arftur dat I gotted a cween tisshew dat wus wet on myne hansum face! I
wiked dat a wot! She effun washed myne bwush botty! Didnut wike
dat. Me sat down onna tisshew (Meomie sed ok datz gud!)
Den me gotted bwushed an me wuffed dat! Me wus wokkin awl up n down da
sofa gettin bwushed - Harry wus jellus.
Now mees in myne wittle bed n mees happyhappy! I haff asked Meomie tu
take myne pikkshure to show awl myne furrends.

Jack

For the first time, I noticed Jack doesn't seem to be able to groom
himself as well as he usually does. So I took a damp kitchen roll to
him. He just loved it (apart from the attempt at the rear end wash!! A
very modest boy(-: )
His fur is really nice again and he's sleeping soundly in his wee bed.

I am glad that Jack liked having his fur cleaned, for the most part.

It would be unpleasant for all involved, if he didn't.

You never know how a cat is going to react, when you do something like
this for the first time.

When Kenzie got to be about 14 years old, she would get a single mat, in
her short fur on her back, at the base of her tail.

I learned that when I brushed her, I also needed to run a comb through
that spot, since Kenzie couldn't groom herself there, anymore.

Kenzie seemed to be able to reach everywhere else, except that one spot.