Old June 9th 11, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
KenK

Default IAMS vs Whiskas?

Jodi wrote in :

FWIW, I sort of fiddled with the idea of a raw diet for Meep to control
her health issues. She utterly refused to even try...

Mine loves raw food (ground turkey) with added minerals, etc. The only
thing I could feed her other than canned Wellness without her getting
diarrhea. But after a month or two of both Wellness and turkey (in separate
meals) she started the disrrhea again. Too bad, she much prefers it over
Wellness. Back to only Wellness again. Soft BMs sometimes but hardly ever
diarrhea.

--
"Experience is something you don't get until
just after you need it." Steven Wright