Old August 19th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default O.T. Mahoney and Willow

On Aug 19, 12:43 pm, Cory wrote:
On Aug 19, 10:04 am, Will in New Haven

wrote:
On Aug 19, 11:23 am, "Granby" wrote:

Wellz den, i wil go homez by myownself and get all da treatz for myownslefz.
Scooter D*G camez by onher own way and said da gramby boughted smoked
salmonz. I might justz like dat stuffz. Piglet konsiderin leaffin a note
for da wayward kittens and den figgerin Scooter wouldn't like dat much.

Yu wil luv smoked salmon, I bet. Efferywun luv smoked salmon. Bear, r
d*g, luvs smoked salmon two, bud he eets efferything. We gut TWO
parrots now. Wut are parrots FOR?

Sunrise, the PRITTY WUN

Parrotz iz fur eetin', Sunrise!

I fot so but dey iz bigger n uz an Bear don't wet uz NEER em.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

--- Onyx, hoo noze deez fingz...

UB ~ Parrots and cats in the same house?! Wow... are the parrots in
birdcages??

Buddy, a Severe Macaw, is rarely out unsupervised but Eddison, an
African Grey, is often wandering around the floor. Either of the
parrots is larger than anything any of the cats have ever contemplated
hunting, larger than our little Himilayans themselves. Also, Bear, our
Lab, is very gentle with the cats and sometimes affectionate but he
won't let any of them near the parrots. The parrots drop food on the
floor. The cats do not.

Will in New Haven