Old June 16th 17, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Default Where is everybody?

This is the first day that there haven't been any posts at all when I
opened the group this morning.

I'm trying to walk every day, and we're having a heat wave, so I've been
walking in various stores. We have a mall here, but it's outdoor, so
it's no good for walking when it's hot. Today I walked in a pet store
that has adoptions every day. They have a special glass enclosure with
adoptable animals, and today there were three kittens playing. I was
tempted, but resisted. Koala really needs a kitten to play with, but
Pickles is getting old, and she's already jealous of Koala. I don't
think she could handle it.