Old March 28th 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Memphis gets cuddly!!

On 2006-03-27 08:11:27 -0600, "Sandra" said:

Now Memphis is not a cuddly lap cat. He will not go on a lap. Cuddles
on his terms on the floor, yes, lap, no.
At night he and Phoenix are allowed on the bed, they sleep on the
bottom of the bed, one below me, the other below my husband. They come
and go as they please.
At 4am I woke to Memphis nuzzling my elbow which was at the edge of the
bed. He jumped up, padded over my stomach and chest, then settled down
with his butt to one side of me,front paws and head on my chest. He was
so close he was almost nose to nose with me. He started purrring and
went to sleep. At some point he moved off, but came back at about 7am
and did the same again. He has never done this before! It was so sweet.
I feel so privileged!

Awwwwww!