Old December 19th 10, 08:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bohgosity BumaskiL

Default Cooking for cats with diarrhea

All ingredients in any recipe are optional.

"SJ" wrote in message
"Bohgosity BumaskiL" wrote in message
That should say 170g Tuna (not mL). I think most tuna for cats is organ
meat, which is cheaper than white, because Iron won't hurt them.

I hope no one took brewhaha's post seriously.
Tuna is not recommended for cats, especially cats with many illnesses.

Speak for yourself: You do not recommend Tuna for cats, especially cats with
many illnesses.

Tuna is choice food, because it is entirely meat, and extremely popular with
three of the cats I had or hav. I see no evidence for a supposition that
cats do anything but tolerate carbohydrates, some cats more than others.

And
giving wasabi powder to anyone with digestive
problems, including diarrhea,
will make the diarrhea worse.

That is not my experience, either personally or with cats. In other words,
this recipe continues to work for my cats. Perhaps you are talking about
uncooked Wasabi powder by itself. Wasabi loses most of its potence in
cooking. After cooking, it is like cabbage juice, which I recommend for
treating ulcers and morning sickness (see pineapple and red cabbage
smoothie).

Wasabi irritates bowels.

Wasabi is wild cabbage. It is potent, though. One level teaspoon makes a
320g can of Salmon very tasty, and it is the source of one of the first
anti-oxidants anyone discovered; Horseradish Peroxidase. So, it can offset
some of the damaje that cooking or canning causes to polyunsaturated oils in
fish.

I was hoping that someone other than me would actually try my recipe before
they started arguing with me on amounts.

For all I really know, egg has more to do with Stevie's remission from
diarrhea than anything else in my recipe.
_______
Yoh mommuh soh ugly she mayd an unyun cry.