Old May 13th 05, 08:01 PM
bookbug2005

I have read that there are health benefits in scheduled feedings as
opposed
to free feeding. But would it hurt if I gave her three meals instead

of two,
i.e. the same amount spread out over three feedings, one at 8 am, one

at 2
pm, and one at 8 pm? It would make it easier on her and on us, I

think.
However, I want to be sure to do the best thing for her health.

Makes sense to me to feed her more often, as long as you are
maintaining the same amount of calories. Most people eat three times
per day.

On another note, I have 7 1/2 mo old kitten who I feed probably about
6-8 times a day because if I leave too much food down, he eats like a
glutton and then throws up. With the many small feedings, he's doing
just fine.

Michelle