Old August 2nd 05, 02:10 PM
Exocat

"CatNipped" wrote
Dear Mr. Gordon,
I want you to know that I think about Pericles all the time. When
Mommy
sees me staring off into the distance she may think that I'm watching
for
birds to fly by, but I'm really peeking over the Bridge to watch
Pericles
playing with the butterflys there. I know he is very happy there, but
still miss him very much. When his spirit comes to visit you, when
you feel
his presence in your home, after you've told him how much you love him
and
miss him, could you please tell him that I'm still his forever
girlfriend?
Nose Kisses
Sammy

Dear Sammy

Of course I will. He's always in my thoughts so I guess he's always
here, keeping his big golden eyes on things as he always did.

I don't think he'll ever be far away.

Purrs

Gordon & the FF

PS Snowball & Bandit must miss him extra hard just now 'cos
Claudius the Hoolikitten is giving them a tough runaround. Mind
you, they keep going back for more so they must enjoy it a bit!