Old February 14th 04, 01:37 AM
Ray Ban

"frigamia" wrote in message t...
hi, I forgot to tell you that I agree with the posting in public thing.
Everyone is free to say their opinion. Thank you for this reminder

Mia

wrote in message
Mia wrote:
Did I come out like an irresponsible
person to you?

And followed that with:
I have 4 cats, 3 spayed, 1 pregnant.

Breeding cats when millions are dying for lack of homes IS
irresponsible.

snip attempt to justify irresponsible actions

Otherwise, please, keep your comments
for you. I do not need them.

Whether you need them or not is irrelevant. You posted to a public
forum, and anybody can respond and say anything they like despite your
protestations. If you don't like it, tough.

I am happy for the miracle of Life.

There is no "miracle of life" for the millions that are killed for lack
of homes, and you need to take responsibility for the results of your
intentional breeding:
http://community.webtv.net/zuzu22/overpopulation

Go ahead and continue breeding. If that makes you happy. Don't let
other's self-righteousness deter you. It's your prerogative to breed
and give life to other cats. Just like it's my prerogative to take
care of my cats, spend money and time on them, instead of taking the
money and giving it to needy humans (I don't know how many children in
Africa die due to malnutrition every year, but there are many; while
my cats here sit fat and happy) and volunteering my time to worthy
causes.