Old September 14th 11, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Exploring, starting in Central Park

i haz mineownsef hided in itsef succesffuly serfual timez, mozt recentlee
yesfurday beclawz i felt da hoominz needed x r zize befure da cleaners
camed, onze dey had luked behind efurithin, anna under da bed, i sauntered
owt towardz da penthozes... ursef wuld see what ursef needed ifin it wuz in
der... i iz gwad dat it spits owt thingz like fudz so nufin goez bad, Trudi
"Sundance" wrote in message
[Sundance wonders to himself, I wunner whut wud happin if a kittee went
into dat majik bakpak. I wunner whut a kittee wud see dere, an if da
kittee kud git bak owt.]

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
[Having determined the initial directions they need to take in order to
follow the clues provided in the mysterious email, the kitties finish up
their dinners and thank Chef Mario and the serving staff. Harri and OT
pack a few goodies, loading up TV's magic backpack with all sort of food
and drink. Sammy disappears for a few minutes then reappears wearing a
pith helmet and a backpack and with a coil of rope slung from the pack.

snip

Amelia