Old December 2nd 03, 12:26 AM
Jack

Default Angry cat

Hi, I have a male,neutered tabby; almost 3 years old. Over the past few
months he has started exhibiting rather disturbing behaviour. A month or so
ago he got angry when I apparently didn't do what he wanted and he swatted
me in the face giving me a cut above my eye. Since then whenever he doesn't
want something, like he doesn't want to be petted at that moment, he hits.
He is an indoor cat and I take him out when I can on a leash. He gets very,
very angry when it's time to come in. Hissing and scratching.
Today was the worse. I couldn't get the leash or harness off for awhile
after I got him inside. And for hours he has skulked around the house
swatting anytime I try to touch him.
This makes me think of a spoiled child. Is it something that I should be
really concerned about or try to work out?
Any suggestions would be helpfull. I really don't want to lose him even
though he has begun to make me feel rather nervous at times.

BsT