Old December 2nd 03, 02:16 PM
kaeli

In article , luvskats00
@aol.com enlightened us with...
I have a male,neutered tabby; almost 3 years old. Over the past few
months he has started exhibiting rather disturbing behaviour....
He is an indoor cat and I take him out when I can on a leash. He gets very,
very angry when it's time to come in.

Uh....how 'bout getting a litterbox and keeping him inside. Of course if he
starts pummelling at the door, you have another problem. What prompted you to
do the dog thing..you know...put the cat on a leash and walk him like a dog?

Because many cats LIKE to go for walks to actually get out of the house
and it isn't safe to let tham wander unattended. Some don't like to be
cooped up all the time. They don't necessarily go potty outside. Mine
doesn't. But she'd get awful ****y if I made her stay in all the time.
The other two don't want anything to do with it. But Rowan would have a
fit if she was never allowed out.

Walking on a leash is not just a dog thing. Cats, ferrets, bunnies, and
pigs are all pets that can enjoy the fresh air. You probably won't get
any of them to heel or sit, though. heh

~kaeli~
Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart