Old January 27th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Age Appropriate Dress?

What do you guys think? Should you not wear a mini skirt - even if you have
killer legs - past a certain age?

I've got two points to make on that subject. First, as a red-blooded male
who loves to admire the female form, very few young females come anywhere
close to being as hot as Raquel Welch and Sophia Loren. They can wear
whatever they darned well please - hubba hubba! Are you a mature woman
with killer legs? By all means, wear a miniskirt - please!

Second, even if you aren't Raquel Welch, you have a right to dress
comfortably. I might make a quiet disparaging comment to Nancy when see I
see a female as chubby as me wearing an outfit with a bare midriff, but if
that woman *wants* to bulge out like that, she's entitled to do so.

Dan