Old August 28th 12, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default SQWEEX IS GOING TO THE VET ON TUESDAY

On Monday, August 27, 2012 5:05:53 PM UTC-4, Anti Kyla=^..^= wrote:
Hi

Anti Kyla here.

Poor Sqweex doesn't feel good at all and is going to see the vet tomorrow,

Tuesday, August 28 at 1:45 pm PDT.

Nothing seems to help her feel better. Poor girl. I love my Sqweex, and

Unkl Dutch both do, and we are 'very' concerned about her.

She is 9 years old.

I doubt if out neighbor Andy will help with her, because he has been so

..weird lately.

IDK what his problem is. Sigh,

We helped him when his cat, Sookie went into convulsions when she had a

flea problem.

He has yet to pay us back even a 'little' bit. Drat.

I guess the phrase "No good deed goes unpunished ' is true.

We think it 'might' be an allergic reaction to fleas for Sqweex .

We'll take her in and I'll give you an update on the findings. .

I would greatly appreciate some purrs from the kitties, prayers from the

humans, and tail wags from the dogs here.

I'm a wreck, myself.

Thank you so 'very' much.

Love to you all,

Anti Kyla and our beloved Cats,

Mosey, PookyKat , Pipps and poor Sqweex

I hope all goes well at the vet ... please keep us informed.

Connie