Old March 24th 05, 04:48 AM
Rhonda

David,

I hope you don't abandon this cat. It already had one trauma with the
former owner's death, you leaving it too may put it over the edge.

When we adopt a cat, we take it for better or worse. This cat needs
someone to show a firm commitment and get it through the rough spots. He
must really be grieving. I hope you are up for honoring your commitment.

Let us know how he's doing and when you can get him back. He sounds like
a total love.

Rhonda

David via CatKB.com wrote:

Hi,

Well, my last cat is now under observation at the adoption agency's
vetrinarian...He was very loveable and mushy - just purred and sat on my
lap, totally adorable.