Old March 24th 05, 03:37 PM
KellyH

"David via CatKB.com" wrote in message
Fostering a cat

I don't see what there is wrong about fostering a cat.

Who said there was anything wrong with fostering? I've fostered many cats
and kittens. I had to stop a few months ago and I miss it terribly. Well,
actually I still have one foster, but she's integrated in with the rest of
the cats.

Fostering a cat helps out the adoption agency. If the cat at the vet
recovers, he still did not adjust to living in my apartment and he
shouldn't come back - he'll just stop eating again. Maybe fostering cats
would be a good idea - they certainly need the help. What is wrong with
that?

How do you know he will stop eating again? Did he seem bothered at your
house?

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net