Old August 8th 03, 04:30 AM
Da Koster Katz

Ray or Fran Tock wrote:

Weze so so late in sending our purrs for youze Meowmies heart and for all of
youze. Weze sure Poppacat is at the Bridge, happy and healthy once more and
that hez looking down on youze all and taking care of youze in his thoughts.

Weze knows youze miss him furry much.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(settling in meatloaf position of respect and sending heartfelt, though
furry belated purrs)

Fangu awl. It iz mush appreshyated. We mizz him, but we iz gettin on
wif fings. Junior is takin offur summa Poppa's responzibiliteeez, wever
he wants tu or not!

Cinni fur da gang

What can I say, but I'm so so sorry. Comforting thoughts through the ether
to you all.

Fran

Thanks. It was so very sudden, and mostly unexpected. He had been so
robust for so long, that it was easy to forget his FIV+ status. Looking
back, it seems that there were things I started noticing in his last two
weeks that had me suspicious on one level, but not alarmed. Even TED
Catherine was surprised at the change in him from that Friday to Sunday
- she certainly didn't expect to have to help him to the Bridge quite
that quickly. He's missed, but I know that he had five good, healthy
years in the IN with me, when he could have been in and out of illness
during that time. He was a happy boy, and I have been blessed to have
known him :-)

Joan

{posted and emailed}

--