Old August 17th 03, 02:37 AM
ChildFree23

OH!!! I do that on thuh inside of thuh lidderbox cuver sumtymes. Ize
nefur tried it on thuh furnichure. But I think mine onlee dribbles

into
a liddle puddle and duzn't shoot out and hit anyfing. It gets on thuh
liddurbox cuver cuz Ize not skwatting down enuff. How high kin yew

hit
sumfing?

You could always pee on the rug to mark it as yours...

U don't think thuh color wud match. Sumtymes I eggzersize my klawx on
thuh furnichure and I get skolded. So I just roll on effuryfing.
Duzn't that make it mine?

Yeah, our pawpads have scent glands on them. Your mom should let you
exercise your claws on the furniture.

Scrappy (RB) used to roll on everything (and spray everything). The whole
neighborhood belonged to her!

Capt. Midnight
The Good Luck Black Cat
DOC In Training