Old March 17th 16, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Default Help with Spirit

On Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at 9:37:03 PM UTC, Jill McQuown wrote:

Sounds to me like they're coming to terms. I'm very glad to hear it.

Best buddies now- currently washing each other

It's like Spirit goes up to Bonnie and gives her a little lick as if she's saying "I know you are the boss and I'm just the pesky kitten"

And Bonnie goes "I'm the BOSS! I like that! Okay Pesky Kitten if I am the BOSS so as you understand that I am the BOSS and you're just the Pesky Kitten- let's play"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs