Old December 22nd 04, 06:02 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article ,
Slimpickins at wrote on 12/21/04 10:03 PM:

wrote in message
My 10 month old male cat meows constantly as he walks from room to room.
There are three cats in the home Chevy 10 month male, Sally 3 year female
siamese, and Bill 21 year old male. This cat is much like a dog as he
replies and or comes to me when his name is called. He listens to comands
such as stay away from food while bill eat's and come here. he also has a
fascination to anything Bob - shoes, shirts, pants. He sniffs them up

like
is was cat nip then lays on them.
Any answers to -
1.Why does he meow constantly
2.Why does he like only my stuff not the wifes?
Thanks much and Happy Holidays to all :-)

Hi Bob,

#1.) You might want to take him in for a check-up and have the vet
check specfically for his hearing? He could be slowly losing it. Also you
might want vet to do bloodwork on him which could detect any underlying
problems.

ML

And I don't know how long you've had him, but it took my 6 year old black
siamese mix several months to stop yowling all the time when she first came
to me. I think she was just unsure of herself in her new environment.